Position Title: Trauma Sales Representative
Who we want
Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
Organized self-starters. Salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- As a Trauma Sales Rep, you work with a high degree of intensity and commitment to sell Stryker Trauma products that meet our customers’ needs.
- You are responsible for becoming the resident Trauma expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- You live your work, feeding off the extreme demands of Trauma, not counting hours but rather lives impacted.
- A person who is energized by chaos, you organize your materials and sort possible solutions quickly during operating room consultations.
- You take great pride in meticulously managing and maintaining your inventory of products and are prepared to assist a customer whenever the need arises.
- Your knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors’ offerings, builds credibility with surgeons.
- They trust you to provide advice and training on products and tools used to save lives.
- As a Trauma Sales Rep, you love driving in the fast lane and live out your mission to change lives by selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
What you need
- BS/BA in relevant field (business or medical discipline preferred) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the medical device or industry preferred)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Excellent organizational skills and knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial)
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
- Ability to participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside regular business hours, as required
- Must adhere to compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and Company’s policies and procedures
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers committed to achieving more and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Operate Cash Register