You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Human Resources Trainer
Long Term, Full Time, W2
Talent & Leadership Trainer HR
Primary responsibility for this role is to facilitate talent and leadership development programs to leaders at different organizational levels. In addition, this role develops lesson plans, syllabus, training materials and training evaluation. Other responsibilities include support for design, development and implementation of different educational programs and strategies. This individual may also need to conduct needs analysis, relevant research, coordinate/ manage projects, and work under oversight of a manager and/or program Lead. Areas of focus: Leadership Development, Career Development, Coaching and Onboarding. This position requires minimum 3 days onsite and 2 days remote. The onsite days may increase depending on project/ training needs (in-person vs. virtual).
• Minimum 3 years of experience facilitating training programs
• Experience facilitating in person and in virtual environments (facilitation certification a plus)
• Experience in Learning & Development, Talent Mgmt., and/or Leadership Development areas
• Strong presentation and communication skills both, verbal and written
• Ability to articulate ideas clearly, present effectively models and strategies to others, including leaders, verbally and in writing
• High energy, resilience, innovation and positive attitude necessary
• Strong time management, organizational skills and ability to work independently without close supervision
• Ability to work with ambiguity in a faced-paced environment
• Experience working or consulting with different levels of leadership
• Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Office 365
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First.” Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Cool Places to Work,” and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.
- Career Development
- Course Evaluations
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI05-10440_3533883442
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.