To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bronx, NY 10455
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Labor Relations - New York
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages • Bronx, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a career not just a job. A career that's led by your talents, skills and interests. Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an organization that is, customer-focused, team-driven and accountable. We know there is more than one way to succeed and we believe in creating unique opportunities for individuals ready to do their best work each and every day.
Our team is striving to be the best in class, truly innovative while working to create memories for both our employees and customers that will span a lifetime. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
Job Location: Bronx, NY; Maspeth, NY or Mantattan, NY
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC, is seeking to hire a Labor Relations Manager to execute labor relations strategy in the field at the direction of the HR Director, Labor Relations and the VP of Human Resources. The Labor Relations Manager provides support to the Businesses we have in the NY area. The labor function within our HR Team generally supports the areas of contract negotiation, contract administration and positive employee relations activities. The position will assist with negotiating contracts, assist in contract administration issues such as grievance tracking/processing, support the company's positive employee relations efforts, provide labor guidance and support to projects and perform other duties as assigned. The role will primarily support areas within NY but may also support the Labor Relations functions in NJ and Philadelphia.
- Negotiates CBA and other items with unions
- Drafts contract; agreements; letters to union; responses to charges, grievances, etc.
- Develops overall, short-term & long term labor and positive employee relations strategies and leads the execution of them
- Leads CBA administration process, working with leaders and HR, and directly participating in the process where required
- Provides reporting and analytics to leadership on grievances, arbitrations & key labor issues
- Provides general counsel to leaders and HR on labor law & issues
- Develops & facilitates training for HR & leaders on labor topics
- Key company contact for union local leadership, builds and maintains relationship
- Develop and execute strike contingency plans
- Prepares cases for arbitration and represents company
- JD required; strongly prefer 2+ years of labor relations practice experience
- HR degree or 2+ years of experience strongly preferred
- Regular travel within Liberty territory, occasional overnight may be required
- Strong communications, counseling, planning skills
- Prefer Spanish fluency
- Prefer multi-employer pension knowledge / experience
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.