To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
+ Director of Plant Operations/Facilities Management
Vibra Healthcare • Rancho Mirage, CA
Posted 7 days ago
The Director of Plant Operations is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the maintenance of the facility and grounds, the provision of utilities, the restoration and renovation of the facility and new construction. Oversees all functions of the Plant Operations, Housekeeping, and Security Departments. Performs all responsibilities in accordance with hospital policies and procedures and local, State, and Federal standards and regulations governing the facility to ensure safe, secure and comfortable operations. Responsible for maintaining Environment of Care and OSHA standards in accordance current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and The Joint Commission and CARF standards. Serves as Safety Officer for the facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in healthcare plant operations required.
- Minimum three (3) years of previous experience as chief engineer or manager in a healthcare setting required.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems, and familiarity with water chemical testing required.
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering, Building Management or related field preferred.
- Electrician and/or other maintenance certification preferred.
- HVAC certification preferred.
- Certification for Freon recovery is required where support of air-conditioning/refrigeration is applicable.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.