To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
System Administrator I
O'Reilly Auto Parts • Springfield, MO
Posted 23 days ago
Under direct supervision, a system administrator installs, configures and maintains the servers and related systems required to support the O'Reilly computing environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs OS patches and resolves software related issues.
- Performs user account and group administration for servers in area of responsibility Performs periodic review of accounts and security settings per audit requirements.
- Monitors server hardware and configuration to ensure integrity of data and softwareProvides level II help support assistance to the PC Support department.
- Monitors ticketing system and addresses issues in a timely manner.
- Open support tickets with 3rd party vendor to resolve issues if needed.
- Responds to operational needs which may involve working after hours and/or travel to resolve issues.
- Provide pager support for area of responsibility as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Entry level knowledge of server administration or related area.
- Ability to write technical documentation.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to learn independently.
- A bachelors of science degree in a technology related field