Equipment Service Technician
Carrols Corporation is the largest BURGER KING franchise. We are currently looking for an experienced individual to fill the position of Equipment Service Technician for a group of our Burger King Restaurants.
Reporting to the District Manager, the candidate will be responsible for completing the duties required to maintain the physical integrity of each assigned restaurant through the implementation of preventative maintenance and responding to the maintenance needs of each restaurant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize and complete needed repairs as they occur in a timely fashion.
- Work with the R&M Budget to implement preventive maintenance procedures as defined by company representatives.
- Develop a work schedule to minimize the impact on customer service and restaurant operations.
The candidate must have the ability to work independently. This individual must have the ability to communicate with management and coworkers, and the ability to comprehend and appropriately react to others. The candidate must have the ability to perform multiple tasks, adjust to changing assignments and maintain productivity, composure and a pleasant attitude under pressure.
Education and Experience:
- General electrical, plumbing, carpentry knowledge is necessary.
- General mechanical knowledge required.
- Food Service Equipment Repair experience is a plus.
- Certification in HVAC repair is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Independent Reliable Transportation required
- Basic computer skills required.
We provide a compensation package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Dependant Life Insurance. We also offer Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance; Uniform Allowance, Incentive Bonus Plan, 401(k), Tuition Assistance, Mileage Reimbursement, Direct Deposit, and an Employee Assistance Program.