To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Leesburg, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
Transdev North America • Leesburg, VA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America is seeking a HR Coordinator/Office Administrator at its office in Leesburg, VA.
- Works closely with General Manager and other members of the team at the facility.
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring for open positions at the facility.
- Primary point of contact for all employees for any payroll and benefits inquiries.
- Partners with other departs to ensure onboarding process is complete.
- Enters new hire data and processes all transactions on ADP (terminations, promotions, salary changes, etc.).
- Maintain and update all required forms dealing with but not limited to employment and wage verifications, and unemployment claims.
- Administer background checks and drug test for all incoming new hires.
- Investigate and solve payroll related problems and create proactive responses to employee and management concerns.
- Responsible for annual benefit enrollments.
- Process all accounting and invoicing for the location.
- Handle investigations of employee issues and issues.
- Maintain data integrity and accuracy, compliance and confidentially regarding personnel and other files.
- Create and maintain various reports and ensure company and client compliance.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Licensing, and Certifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, required.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, or related business field preferred
- Desire to learn about the Human Resource profession, with a particular interest in HRIS
- 2 years of experience in human resources preferred
- ADP experience preferred
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of basic human resource practices, including human resource compliance and regulatory environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong HR reporting capabilities
- The employee is generally subjected to long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen.
- Drug testing and background check
- Testing related to job requirements
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Requisition ID 2019-10118
Position Category Administrative/Clerical/Payroll/HR/Accounting
Internal Code \#TNA
Internal Reference 125
Internal Code 3 Ind1
Company/Division Transdev Services