If you are interested in pursuing a career in the exciting world of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, then NFI may be the right company for you. NFI places a strong emphasis on developing future leaders, and our Supply Chain Management Trainee Program is structured to do just that.
During the NFI Management Trainee Program, you will complete robust on-the-job training and development combined with a vast range of challenging hands-on projects and assignments that will prepare you for an entry-level management position.
This program combines individualized functional/tactical training with a strong focus on developing true leaders capable of succeeding in today's competitive environment. Participants will observe experienced professionals to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for performance excellence.
You will learn to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers as well as a wide range of colleagues throughout NFI.
The program consists of facilitated real-life and classroom learning designed to expose participants to key business functions such as:
- 3PL Transportation Management
- Engineering, facility layout, labor standards
- Operations Support start ups
- P/L and General Ledger
- 5s and Lean processes
- Corporate functions including safety and Risk Management
- We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and loads of initiative
- Recently completed Bachelor’s degree with a major or minor in Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- Extracurricular activities that illustrate leadership
- Previous employment or internship experience in a related field preferred
- Must be flexible for extensive travel and possible relocation upon completion of the program
- Ability to make independent decisions; work well in a team environment, customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and a positive attitude required
- Ability to remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple urgent requests
- Must be goal oriented, results driven and assertive
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus/required in some locations
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of NFI about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at NFI via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of NFI, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by NFI for this position and a valid agreement with NFI is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the NFI agency engagement process hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
','title':'Transportation Operations Management Trainee
Third Party Logistics
Transportation Management Systems
Training And Development