To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC 27607
- Vaco - Raleigh
- Phone:: 9197196502
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager
Vaco Financial • Raleigh, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting professionals, let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to clients who are looking for Senior Accountants/Accounting Managers. Our recruiters give you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a strong background in the field and are ready for a rewarding new challenge, let Vaco help you to make it happen. Apply today!
As a Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager, you will apply your general ledger, month-end close and supervisory expertise to the as you own the process and possibly oversee a team.
Your areas of responsibility in this role will generally include:
- Managing month-end closing process
- Reviewing and preparing journal entries and reconciliations
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and variances
- Implementing policies and procedures with proper internal controls
- Conducting technical accounting research when required
As a Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager, you must be a highly organized and detail-oriented leader with a solid ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. You must also have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills as well as the ability to learn new processes and information quickly. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, and that you can function effectively as part of a team.Specific qualifications for the role include:
* Minimum of 4 years of accounting experience
* Supervisory experience
* Experience with the entire general ledger and month-end close process
* In-depth knowledge of GAAP and revenue recognition
* Familiarity with producing financial statements
* CPA designation strongly preferred
* Big 4 or Regional CPA firm experience, preferred