• Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
• Comply with all safety procedures.
• Comply with all policies for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials.
• Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training programs
• General Interior Maintenance: hang pictures, install keyboard trays, repair office furniture systems, etc.
• Special Tasks: painting, locksmith work, tenant services requests, etc., and general maintenance.
• Maintain lighting system bulbs and ballasts.
• Assist operations team in maintenance and repair of building and equipment.
• Perform minor plumbing repairs.
• Move office furniture, machinery, equipment, and other materials, as requested
• Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts; report on as-found conditions.
• Maintain good housekeeping and safety of work areas.
• Recognize danger and safety hazards; propose methods to eliminate them.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Completion of an applicable technical training program, desirable.
• Minimum of one year of applicable working experience in general building repair and maintenance, and basic plumbing and electrical.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
• Possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Excellent communication skills in English – both oral and written.
• Ability to comply with both Jones Lang LaSalle and client-directed Policies & Procedures.
PHYSICAL WORK ABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
This position requires frequent walking, climbing, bending, kneeling, lifting, stooping, and working/extending overhead, including:
• Lifting a minimum of 80 lbs.
• Using ladders up to 30 ft and working from heights.
• Climbing a ladder with a 300-lb weight limit while carrying a tool bag weighing approximately 20 lbs.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidate will be provided with tools required to perform assigned work scope.