This position provides sales support to the department as well as
administrative and escrow support to the Sales and Marketing
department, including New Home Consultants, through a variety of
related responsibilities. The position requires an ability to handle
multiple tasks under deadlines, good judgment, dependable and a
professional, supportive attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Manager(s), NHC in day-to-day sales and escrow activities through collection and dissemination of information for individual communities, NHC’S, ISC’S, lenders, and escrow associates.
- Assist in backlog management, by calling customers and coordinating transaction to the close of escrow.
- Assist sales department and sales team with all sales department needs, run reports for NHCs and Management, participate and attend sales calls, and support sales department associates to ensure all sales files, necessary documents are complete, compliant, and close successfully.
- Will assist with all community support and closing procedures for sales and escrow department. Including the coordination of garage remotes and HOA fob disbursement to NHCs. And coordinate key release for closings.
- Assist is designing SalesForce reports for tracking and monitoring NHC daily activities. Self guided tours and other trackable data.
- Provide virtual collateral material for all communities and special event planning as applies. Maintain and update information in the community Box folders.
- Assist in organizing and collating all necessary information items for sales department on assigned communities.
- Assist in setting up virtual Phone Banks/Sales Meetings/Sales Training Sessions and may require some attendance outside of office at homeowner and corporate events.
- Typing business letters, memorandums, standard operation forms, reports and other correspondence in an accurate and timely manner as directed. Some composing of correspondence included.
- Manage MLS and NHCs social media.
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Perform administrative support: spreadsheets, word processing, copying, answering phones, and handling incoming and outgoing correspondence as requested.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- One (1) to three (3) experience in similar position or related areas of the real estate industry
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid motor vehicle license
- Real Estate License preferred
- Strong Skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great attitude
- Detailed and numbers oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented, professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong organizations skills
- Good grammar/spelling
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
This is a primarily sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials weighing at least 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate computer keyboard, calculator and telephone equipment. May operate a motor vehicle.