Shift: Day (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Warehouse Worker (Package Handler) who will also function as a Temporary Cover Driver (TCD) as needed. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
Your duties will include part-time warehouse worker and delivery driver roles based on operational needs.
While functioning as a Temporary Cover Driver you will be required to:
- Work 8 – 10 hours each day (Monday through Friday) or (Tuesday – Saturday).
- Have excellent customer contact and driving skills.
- A valid driver’s license issued in the state that they live in.
- Comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform when driving.
- Pass a DOT physical exam.
A minimum number of UPS facilities may require the ability to drive a delivery vehicle with a standard (manual) transmission.
While functioning as a Warehouse Worker you will:
- Typically work 3 ½ - 5 hours each day (Monday through Friday) or (Tuesday-Saturday).
- Be required to work your assigned shift (based on operational needs)
What's in it for you?
- Excellent weekly pay
- Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $25,000)
- Safe work environment
- Medical, dental and vision after waiting period
- And so much more
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
- Customer Relationship Management
- Stock Control
- Patient Assessment