To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lead QA Automation Engineer Top Global Exchange
The Judge Group • New York, NY
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
My client has retained its position as the leading global exchange again, accounting for just over 15% of total industry revenues last year which reached more than $30 billion in 2017. They owns exchanges for financial and commodity markets, and operates, 12 regulated exchanges and marketplaces. This is a Fortune Future 50 company formed in the year 2000 to modernize markets and customers by operating the exchanges, clearing houses and information services they rely upon to invest, trade and manage risk across global financial and commodity markets. A leader in market data, and serves the information and connectivity needs across virtually all asset classes and raises more capital than any other exchange in the world, driving economic growth and transforming markets. They are continuing their expansion into previously illiquid instruments and need the technologists to drive this global initiative.
- Optimize and re-usable functional test automation
- Maintain the functional test portion of the Continuous Integration pipeline
- Review automated test code to assure adherence to standards and to advise on optimization
- Research, identify, and implement new test automation technologies
- Define, document, and conduct training on test automation practices, tools, and coding standards
- Troubleshoot application issues and report technical findings to development.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of experience working with UI test automation
- 5+ years of experience in developing test automation of RESTful APIs or Microservices
- 5+ years of automation or regression testing experience
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- 3+ years of experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment and build tools (i.e. JUnit, GIT, Maven, Jenkins or equivalent) and using an industry standard source control management system
- Knowledge of test technology trends and Web frameworks/tools (React, Angular, NodeJS, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of performance testing Web applications
- Knowledge and experience of performance testing RESTful APIs or Microservices
- Ability to diagnose application issues (reviewing applications logs, reviewing server stats, etc.)
- Solid understanding of BDD
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment
- Experience working with cloud services Selenium grids and cloud services device farms (Sauces Labs is preferred)