BMLS is seeking the finest production manager to join our remarkable production team. We provide a multitude of services ranging from multi-media creation to staging platforms, arena style concerts complete with lighting, state of the art projection systems and professional audio packages.
L/A/V Production Manager Description:
The Lighting/Audio/Video Manager is responsible for managing the production of all technical elements for various high-end special events. The position requires someone who is detail orientated and has knowledge of event lighting, audio and video production. The ideal candidate should be able to manage multiple projects, prioritize workflow and support a multidisciplinary team. Effective communication skills are a must in order to communicate extensively with clients and production staff efficiently.
Assisting the staff in daily operations of events
• Assist the staff in the upkeep and maintenance of the specific
event spaces as assigned where it relates to AV or Lighting.
• Build and manage relationships with the venue staff as applicable.
- Work w/ sales team to design & prepare all aspects of an event, including creation of gear, crewing lists and plots
- Provide assistance with site visits with clients and event teams
- Work closely with sales team to understand client needs and requirements
- Manage freelance technical crews and provide instructions on what is expected of them for each job
- Coordinate with other vendors and the client to make sure there is a smooth onsite working environment
• Build and manage each project plan according to scope.
• Manage to quality, timing, and budgetary guidelines.
• Continually strive to grow and improve the best practices skills
needed to deliver client satisfaction on every job.
• Be in constant communication with client, updating them as needed.
• Communicate all event related details to the Event Designer.
• Be on call to answer any operation and/or production questions
relating to your event.
• Be the onsite client and vendor contact for all assigned events.
• Be responsible for the overall look and design for your assigned events
Maintain a working knowledge of lighting, audio and video equipment
- Attention To Detail
- Multidisciplinary Approach