To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- GILLEM ENCLAVE, GA 30297
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Specialist - 1st Shift
XPO Logistics, Inc. • GILLEM ENCLAVE, GA
Posted 1 month ago
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
Logistics done differently.
Named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune, XPO Logistics is the #1 logistics company in North America according to Transport Topics. As the Inventory Specialist, your strong work ethic and attention to the small details will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Maintain accurate inventory counts
- Ensure quality assurance processes and procedures are followed
- Perform product counts
- Stage materials within designated areas, as needed
- Operate all necessary warehouse equipment and tools
- Utilize a warehouse management system to maintain appropriate work documents
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime as needed
It’d be great if you also have:
- 1 year of experience in warehouse operations and/or inventory
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and greater than 50 lbs. occasionally; may also move materials weighing up to 500 lbs. using wheeled carts
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.