For over 100 years, Nordstrom has created a reputation of Legendary Customer Service. As an Account Services Specialist, you will be an Ambassador for Nordstrom, handling inbound and outbound phone calls from customers in a virtual environment.
A successful candidate is compassionate, empathetic, enthusiastic, solutions-oriented, and committed to upholding the tradition of Nordstrom's Legendary Customer Service. Our Account Services Specialists embrace technology and feel confident and comfortable working autonomously in a virtual environment.
This role is a fully remote, work from home position. Candidate location restrictions apply. Nordstrom is able to offer remote employment of this position in: Utah
Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday 7:55am-9pm CST / Friday 7:55AM - 8:00PM CST / Saturday: 7:55AM - 6:00PM CST / Sunday 12:00PM - 6:00PM CST
* Full-time positions
* Start times will vary upon business need
* Expect to work at least one weekend day per week
* Schedule flexibility is required and expected, including scheduled overtime during peak periods and holidays
Orientation: 1 week (Tuesday - Friday)
Training: Must successfully complete a training program (Monday - Friday)
* Eligible to earn incentive
* Shift differential pay available
* Work from home subsidy $50/month
A day in the life…
* Service past due accounts via inbound and outbound calls
* Adhere to and follow all relevant state and federal collection guidelines
* Negotiate payment solutions that bring in revenue
* Use a consultive approach to encourage future card usage
* Assist our card services customer service inbound call center as needed
* Utilize tools and knowledge base to solve problems quickly
You own this if you have...
* 6+ months collection-related experience and/or First party collections experience (preferred)
* 6+ months in customer service (required)
* The ability to be licensed by the state of Minnesota as a debt collector (required)
* The ability to handle a high volume of calls with detail and accuracy while delivering excellent customer experience
* A quiet, distraction-free, secure workspace
* The ability to work your entire shift using a computer while stationed at a desk, wearing a headset, and can turn on the camera when requested by leadership
* A high level of self-motivation, the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision in a virtual environment
* Demonstrated computer experience and technical troubleshooting acumen, as well as the ability to navigate through multiple systems at once with dual monitors
* The ability to independently apply strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making-skills
* The ability to work with integrity and respect confidentiality
* Clear and professional communication skills with customers and co-workers, both verbally and written
* The ability to work a flexible schedule
We've got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
* Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
* Life Insurance and Disability
* Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
- Call Centers
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service