ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER - ST. LOUIS, MO
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Project Manager in St. Louis, Missouri.
Electrical Project Manager Compensation and Benefits
Base salary for the Electrical Project Manager in St. Louis, MO is between $100,000 and $120,000 depending on experience. Base salary may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Electrical Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage projects and teams from qualification through closeout
- Prepare execution plans for each stage of the project
- Collaborate with Superintendent and other field personnel to ensure project is on schedule
- Manage financials, approve invoices, and track budget variances.
- Prepare reports for management
- Negotiate change-orders
- Manage relationships with subcontractors and vendors
- Manage staff Assistant Project Manager and Project Coordinator
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in electrical construction in a project manager role
- Must have experience working on projects above $2M in electrical budget
- Must have experience working with union workforces
- Accubid & Microsoft Office proficiency required
- DATA center experience
- Strong employment stability
Preferred but Not Necessary
- College degree preferred
- Experience with design/build
Please forward your resume to Email blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call Phone number blocked - click to apply for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Manager, Electrical Project Manager