As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Sales and New Business Development to grow our Technology Consulting / IT Staffing business
- Identifying New Customers, managing and growing existing clients. Utilize existing clients and resources to network and build new client referrals
- Create and build profitable and successful relationships with clients by marketing and cross-selling all of our service offerings.
- Constantly pursue business opportunities within new companies and markets while collaborating with your Account Management partners to strategically expand your existing business.
- Be in constant communication with prospective clients via cold calls, warm calls, networking events and the use of social media with the goal of generating business opportunities
- Collaborate with internal team members and strategically leverage the strength and knowledge of the team to determine how to best service accounts
- Source for IT hiring managers / Technology Hiring decision makers across our specialization
- Connect with hiring managers, get new job orders and consulting projects for temp and/or perm hiring
- Develop professional network through various avenues such as attending marketing and specific industry events, joining user groups, and using advanced internet sourcing techniques
- Negotiate and close deals!
- Manage, guide, and engage branch staff with a focus on recruiting, account management, business development, customer satisfaction, and compliance.
- Provide training, mentoring and career development of team members.
Qualifications for the position:
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven track record working in a sales or new business development role working for Information Technology (IT) Consulting or IT Staffing company.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience selling IT Consulting, Technology Staffing, or project-based consulting solutions.
- Experience in selling to C-level executives and IT Decision Makers, MSP and Talent Acquisition leaders in various industries including Technology, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, and Financial Services.
- Excellent client-facing and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated person with ability to drive business growth consistently
- Ideal candidate will have strong experience with contingent labor / contract staffing and direct hire placements
- Experience prospecting and converting prospects into clients through cold calling, digital marketing, scheduling meetings, and maintaining relationships
- Some experience with managing a small recruiting team will be a plus but not required
- Compensation includes base salary + a lucrative commission, Health Benefits, 401K, paid holidays etc. Outstanding sales performance is also rewarded.
BDM / Sales Manager for an IT Staffing / Consulting Company
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Career Development
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Consumer Product
- Customer Satisfaction