Kearney & Company is looking for an IT Senior to join our Chantilly, VA, team. Our IT Auditors help our Federal government customers implement security solutions that go beyond merely achieving security compliance, but enable them to overcome obstacles and further their agency's mission. This position carries managerial responsibilities including client delivery, staff development, and new business development. The IT Senior will interact with Kearney clients and lead independent security assessments for federal CISOs and will perform IT controls assessments in support of a financial statement audits. Candidates must be well versed in federal information security requirements from NIST, OMB and GAO and possess strong writing and oral skills. Additional responsibilities and skills are defined below:
* Develop written work products such as Notices of Findings and Recommendations, and similar information security deliverables that require minimal editing and review
* Ability to balance multiple engagements concurrently
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
* Ability to mentor, and supervise junior security professionals
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members to be well prepared for client engagements
* BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, Business Administration with a major in accounting, Accounting Information Systems, or similar business degree in information systems
* 2 years of information assurance experience in commercial or federal
* Experience leading IT audits or IT security assessment teams
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* CPA, CISA, or CISSP preferred
* Top Secret level security clearance required
Kearney & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, regarding accessibility of our website, a modification or adjustment of the job application or interview process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email URL blocked - click to apply. Please be advised that this contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of an application.