To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK
- Alexander Ochoa
- Phone: 2083193164
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Tier 2 Service Desk Analyst
TEKsystems, Inc • Anchorage, AK
Posted 1 month ago
TEKsystems is seeking a Tier 2 Service Desk Analyst for a contract to hire located in Anchorage, AK.
*Required experience with root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Working in Enterprise Technology Services Providing Tier I & Tier 2 technical support and Windows 10 experience.
- Customer interactions include phones in Service Desk, e-mail responses, and face to face technical support.
- Providing support to all end users, Technology Software and Hardware.
- Active Directory
- Ticketing Systems
- This position will answer, respond and resolve requests and incidents regarding software and hardware submitted via phone, e-mail, and in-person.
- Extensive service desk experience required as well as remote support experience.
- Candidate will need to follow our standard operating procedures and participate in the creation or modification of all Tier 1 & Tier 2 procedures.
- Detailed tracking and narration of the work and time dedicated to work is required via the LANDesk work distribution and tracking system.
- Tier 1 and 2 problem resolution skills for voice, data and video technology.
- Configuration and repair skills for PC, printer, IP phones and other peripheral devices will be required.
- Experience must include installing new images on computers, completing backup/restores, using software to wipe hard drives, remote computer support, troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and documentation skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.