To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
+ Pharmacist Per Diem PRN
Vibra Healthcare • San Francisco, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Pharmacist is responsible for the filling and dispensing of medication orders, including the proper handling, usage and storage of drugs in the Pharmacy. Maintain standards set forth by the department and translate policies and procedures into daily operations. Responsible for acting as an information resource to patients, physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals regarding medication therapy and drug-related information and literature. Provides a coordination effort, in conjunction with the medical staff and nursing, in the delivery of quality and cost-effective drug therapies to patients. Participates in the hospital Antibiotic Stewardship Program with a focus on patient safety and public health. Demonstrates a competency to provide pharmaceutical care to patients of all relevant age groups. Provides leadership in the absence of the Director as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from a College/School of Pharmacy required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Pharmacist in the state of employment required.
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree preferred.
- Experience with pharmacokinetics and anticoagulation preferred.
- TPN experience preferred.
- Current, valid and active BLS and ACLS certifications from a Vibra-approved vendor preferred.
- Previous acute care experienced preferred.
- Automated pharmacy dispensing.
- IV Laminar flow hood.
- Electronic medical records experienced preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.