To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hammond, LA 70403
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Dispatcher
XPO Logistics, Inc. • Hammond, LA
Posted 2 months ago
Delivering a world-class customer service experience.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As a Customer Service Dispatcher, you will ensure that we deliver on our promise of outstanding service. You’ll work with customers, business partners and drivers to make sure we are meeting our commitments and delighting our customers at every step of the experience. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be extraordinary at multitasking and delivering solutions that move multiple projects forward toward completion. As a part of the XPO team, the fastest-growing company on the Fortune 500, you’ll have a starring role in helping us continue to provide daily freight solutions to our global customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provide assistance to customers and business partners via telephone and email
- Handle customer complaints in a calm, professional manner
- Diagnose, assess and resolve problems or issues
- Monitor progress of delivery routes
- Scan haul-away pods and verify stamps
- Process changes or cancellations to delivery orders
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a customer service role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other business-related applications
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in a call center environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Solid ability to multitask, with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure while delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.