Sales Director for JLL Digital Solutions (DS). The primary role of the Sales Director is to prospect, build relationships, and generate and close opportunities for Digital Solutions products and services. Prospecting and relationship building targets include direct to the end user market, JLL account teams and sellers and technology partners. This role will be responsible for making proactive calls and presentations to clients, prospects and peers to create awareness and generate demand of DS products, services and solutions. The role must be an effective qualifier for both internal and external players and be able to follow the DS sales process to manage opportunities to close.
- Meet prospecting and opportunity management sales activities targets on a weekly basis
- Meet opportunity generation and closed sales targets for multiple DS practices
- Effectively partner with internal JLL resources to achieve establish goals
- Meet CRM data management requirements
- Experience selling conceptual services, facility management services, workplace management services or Technology solutions to Fortune 1000 Corporate Real Estate or Facility Management Organizations
- Some knowledge or experience with enterprise software
- Ability to reach and sell to C-Level or VP Level decision makers
- Comfortable being held accountable to quotas for new Pipeline and Closed Sales
- Comfortable making sales presentations to diverse groups of people
- Proficient with Microsoft products, particularly PowerPoint and Word
- Cognitive skills along with problem solving abilities
- Ability to travel 20 - 35%, primarily within Eastern US
- Experience working from a home office environment
- Proven and verifiable track record of sales performance
- Have a minimum of 10 years of successful outside sales experience in a B2B environment
- Desired backgrounds include Sales experience within Corporate Real Estate Services, Workplace Management, Facilities Management, Professional Services, BPO Consulting, CAFM, IWMS
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.