To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Real Estate Associate (Sales Support) - OneGuard
American Home Shield • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 29 days ago
Performs data entry of home warranty contracts and information into the computer system. Assists with inbound Real Estate calls while resolving issues involving contract coverage. Generates new customer sales.
- Performs data entry of home warranty contracts and information into the computer system.
- Assists realtors, account executives and customers via inbound and outbound telephone calls, written correspondence and/or electronic communication according to all business unit policies, procedures, and contract coverage.
- Enters appropriate documentation according to established guidelines.
- Explains contract coverage as needed.
- Follows up with realtors, account executives and/or customers to ensure contract coverage and payment issues are resolved.
- Generates new customer sales.
- Maintains current knowledge of all business unit policies, procedures, programs and completes required continuing education courses.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- 1-3 years of sales experience and/or training required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience Sales techniques
- Math skills
- Knowledge of contract coverage, including systems and appliances
- Knowledge of business unit policies and procedures
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.