Travel Required: Less than 10% Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important. GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. Our work depends on a Senior Finance Manager joining our team to support the ARMA business area in Tampa, FL.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Senior Finance Manager supporting and analyzing all financial aspects of the business area’s major programs, you will be trusted to manage the financial portfolio and support the Business Area VP.
IN THIS ROLE, A TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE:
• Managing the financial activities of the ARMA business area communicating clearly with the finance team and operations
• Evaluating business processes to establish complex financial models for the business area
• Serving as the principal point of contact on all financial matters for the business area
• Overseeing various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis
• Providing management with financial analysis and reporting to ensure costs are controlled and profits are maximized
• Developing and administering program budgets and financial plans/forecasts
• Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations
• Participating in the preparation and review of cost proposals and contract modifications
• Supervising assigned Financial Analysts
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
• Participates in special projects as required Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or a related business discipline plus 5+ years of relevant experience; in lieu of degree 9+ years of relevant experience
• Experience in finance or business analysis, including supervisory experience
• Experience managing major programs within a business area or business area specific management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to succinctly brief executive leadership
• US citizenship required
• Prefer experience with government contracting to include FAR and CAS requirements
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.