This is a Part time position, LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. .
The Chaplain is responsible for providing spiritual care to Hospice patients and their families.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
As noted by independent analysts, LHC Group consistently outperforms the industry in the percentage of our locations rating four stars or more. We are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Preferred Seminary graduate or with equivalent degree and with at least two units of Clinical pastoral Education (4 units preferred)
- A minimum of two years experience in a health care and|or related pastoral experience of at least two years
- Demonstrated experience in working with patients and families dealing with life-threatening illness and death.
- Good standing and endorsement from a major church body, acceptable to the certifying body and the medical care facility
- Ability to minister to patients and families in crisis
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and exercise independent judgement
- Demonstrated ability to be open, sensitive, flexible and ecumenical.
- Current CPR, driver''s license, valid vehicle insurance card and access to a dependable vehicle.