Are you a Registered Nurse / RN looking for a new full time with benefits opportunity with? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Registered Nurse / RN:
- Assist the physician in examinations and treatments
- Perform the clinical and technical procedures within the scope of your license on inmates and residents
Requirements for the Registered Nurse / RN:
- OK Nursing license or "compact" multi state license
- Newly Licensed or 1 plus years experience as a Registered Nurse
- A valid driver's license is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Hours for the Registered Nurse / RN:
12 hr. shifts
6 am-6 pm and 6 pm to 6 am or 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am
*May include weekends
Advantages of this Registered Nurse / RN Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Interested in being Considered for the Registered Nurse / RN opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse / RN
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Registered Nurse Certified