To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Coordinator - SME
ECS Federal, LLC • Orlando, FL
Posted 5 days ago
ECS is seeking a Project Coordinator - SME to work in our Orlando, FL office.
The mission of the United States (U.S.) Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) is to develop, acquire, provide, and sustain simulation, training, testing and modeling solutions to optimize warfighter readiness. PEO STRI's vision is to be the provider of choice for simulation, training and testing solutions to optimize soldier and unit readiness. PEO STRI provides training aids, devices, simulators, simulations, instrumentation, targets and threat simulators for training and testing.
The SETA II contract provides for Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) to PEO STRI and limited requirements of PEO STRI customers, related to PEO STRI's mission, and Acquisition Contracting Command (ACC) - Orlando in direct support of PEO STRI.
PEO STRI requires Product/Project Coordinator - SME support. This position assists in a line capacity in supporting, one or more programs, including appropriate supporting service organizations, when the paramount qualification requirement of the positions is management and executive knowledge and ability.
A SME is an individual whose qualifications and/or particular expertise are exceptional and/or highly unique. SMEs typically perform the following kinds of functions: initiates and/or develops requirements from a project's inception to conclusion for complex to extremely complex programs; provides strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff; provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues; consults with client to define need or problem supervises studies and leads surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
- Secret Clearance Required
- Knowledge and Skills of management concepts, principles, methods, practices, analytical analysis, and processes.
- Requires a broad technical background and experience in various functions such as; a full and in-depth understanding of procedures and authorization and appropriation processes, and a strong management background.
- Knowledge of the full range of principles, concepts, and methodology associated with project management to include planning and completing assigned workload.
- Knowledge of the policies and procedures of the functional and administrative areas such as finance and accounting, budget, legal, and information management to coordinate and resolve questions/problems.
- Knowledge of program planning and budgeting cycles.
- Ability to execute projects and/or studies within established financial and time constraints.
- Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, and procedures
- Knowledge of acquisition, development, fielding and life cycle support of simulations, simulators, training and instrumentation systems.
- Knowledge of current modeling and simulation principles, techniques, processes, regulations, and policies.
- Knowledge of the DOD Planning, Programming Budgeting and Execution System (PPBES) and its relationship to systems acquisition/program management activities.
- Knowledge of policies, programs, organizations, functions, resources, and legislation affecting the program/product/service(s) and the organizations studied or served, and related customers, functions, resources, and users.
- Ability to stratify resources against approved programs and services to analyze impacts on programs and services; and to forecast long term funding requirements.
- Ability to plan and execute complex, multi-faceted projects within established financial and time constraints.
- Ability to organize and lead special (study/project) teams and task forces with members from different organizations and commands.
- Knowledge of DOD acquisition and life cycle management policies, procedures, and practices.
- Should be certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act of 1990 (DAWIA) Level III in Program Management (PM).
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.