Our client, a leader in investment banking, is seeking a Senior Credit Reporting Analyst for their Portfolio Analytics team located in Santa Clara, CA!
In this role, you will be reporting to the Manager of Portfolio Analytics; assisting in the reconciliation of multiple data sources, developing metrics for regulatory reporting cycles, and streamlining the workflow. The primary responsibility of this position is to monitor and maintain portfolio related information. Required Skills & Experience for the Credit Reporting Analyst:
What You Will Be Doing as the Credit Reporting Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in finance, accounting, or related field
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) principals
- Familiarity with credit reporting analytics
The Offer for the Credit Reporting Analyst:
- Develop metrics to provide critical reporting on the banks regulatory reporting cycles
- Implement and coordinate processes to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Gather, analyze, and report on data documenting internal control processes
- Assist with providing bank reconciliation metrics for accounting close processes
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.