Looking for PI Systems Engineer :: Houston, TX - Hybrid:: W2 Contract
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract opportunity for PI Systems Engineer.
This position is 12+ months, W2 for one of our key clients, an British-American oil and gas company.
JOB DESCRIPTION: -
Role: PI Systems Engineer
Location: Houston, TX 77002 - Hybrid
Duration: 12 months (W2 contract)
- This position is responsible for configuring, programming, integrating, testing and start-up of all OSISoft PI system elements at our wind farm installations.
- Administration of PI databases and API nodes including software installs and upgrades.
- Troubleshooting database corruption and interfaces issues
- Validating data, accuracy, and scaling
- Tag creation and modification, includes Performance Equations tags and AF
- Implement and maintain backup and disaster recovery processes for PI databases
- Evaluate new technology integration into PI
- Perform onsite visits to perform deployments, enhancements, and maintenance
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, and upgrade hardware and PI software interfaces with the operating system
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
- Planning and organizing PI integration during construction projects
- Perform other duties that may be assigned
- Estimated breakdown of responsibilities
- 25% on PI database administration
- 20% on tag validation
- 10% on Tag development
- 15% on ACE/AF/PE configuration
- 30% on general PI support issues
- Disaster Recovery