To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30328
- Bartech Resumes
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bartech Group • Atlanta, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Compensation (Range): $16 - $18 / hour
Sizzle about job: Contract to hire opportunity
If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Administrative Assistant. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with ours client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an Administrative Assistant will include:
- As an Administrative Assistant, you will be primarily entering information into the legal matter management database.
- You may provide calendar management, meeting coordination and preparation, confidential document creation, mail distribution, customer communication execution, and general office management.
- Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Determine best way to balance and prioritize multiple administrative requests, some of which are complex and require executive-level support. Arrange meetings for and provide calendar management for the team
- May be required by other team members to arrange for group meetings.
- Typing of general correspondence and updating redlined contracts.
- Retrieve, coordinate and distribute incoming mail for attorneys.
- Answer calls and route to appropriate individual and respond independently when possible.
- Maintain hard and electronic filing systems and ensure administrative processes are documented and up-to-date. Assist on special projects and/or teams and assignments.
- Work with other administrative staff outside of department to accomplish organizational goals.
- Assistance to attorneys when other team members are out of the office on vacation.
As an Administrative Assistant you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma / GED required, Associates degree is preferred. High level of interpersonal skills to include, working with executives/attorneys, handling confidential situations, very strong attention to detail and accuracy, maintaining continual composure, tact and diplomacy, excellent time management, coordination and communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft software skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Energetic, self-starter. 1-3 years of experience. Legal office experience a plus.
As an Administrative Assistant with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensate on, including benefits.
Available benefits for Administrative Assistant Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Administrative, MS Office Suite, filing, scheduling, calls, accuracy, detail