To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- John Lotarski
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Administrative Representative
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Chicago, IL
Posted 11 days ago
The Chicago Airport Region is excited to announce an opening for a Full-time Administrative Representative for the Tri-Branded O'Hare Airport locations. This person will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support. This position is located near O'Hare Airport at our Service Center in Franklin Park.
The hours of this position will require weekends and three weekdays. The pay for this position is $13.00/hour.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative functions
- Assist with the lost and found procedures
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum 6 months experience handling basic customer service and office administration functions.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be able to work the following schedule