Healthcare Outpatient Coordinator needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Sacramento, CA!
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Knowledge of medical terminology and ICD9/CPT coding
- Computer proficiency
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Performs a liaison function between clinical staff, physician offices, outside vendors and other members of the team to support care coordination
- Facilitates timely coordination by serving as the single point of contact for coordination of outpatient member issues
- Requests for assistance are received and are either resolved or re-routed to appropriate staff
- Provides services such as: appointment making, IHMM referral (home physician visiting), and outpatient authorization processing for post discharge services not requiring clinical review
- Monitors and tracks issues received to assure timely resolution and feedback communication to referral source
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Medical Assistant or Nursing Assistant certification; Associates or Bachelors Degree, with 3 years managed care experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology required
- Experience using ICD9/CPT coding required
- Basic proficiency with routine applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to coordinate effectively with a variety of customers including: members, providers, hospital and office staff, health plans, internal departments, community resources, and peers
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Ability to conduct thorough research as it applies to systems and operations
- Ability to interface with all levels of management
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize and problem solve through critical thinking
- Ability to meet strict timeframes
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly EPayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jennifer Andersen
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more URL blocked - click to apply!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. URL blocked - click to apply to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Scheduling (Project Management)