- Perform CAE Analysis and provide issue resolution within the program deadlines
- Develop CAE Models and plans to support program milestones
- Support resolution of functional issues within a cross-functional team
- Create CAE Engineering status reports and verify completeness and correctness of CAE Assessments Optimize the function and cost of forward model systems using CAE Tools
- Develop or improve current CAE methods and processes and incorporate them into program applications Lead cross-functional alignment between D&Rs in different functions to comply with the requirements
- Provide program design alternatives by running DOE CAE Studies
- Support development of standards and methods
- Develop and present reports to management as required
- Multi-disciplinary optimization through CAE
- Understanding different CAE methods Explicit and Implicit
- Strong business acumen and excellent written and verbal
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Fully competent with Microsoft Office Tools
- Programming skills, Python, Mathlab or other desired
- Strong interpersonal skills including relationship building preferred
- Experience in meshing software ANSA or Hyperworks
- Experience in CAE Software recommended, Nastran, Abaqus, Ls-Dyna
- 3-5 years of experience in CAE Analysis Automotive in
- Automotive product development experience desired
- Experience working in cross functional teams is beneficial
- Bachelor of Science Engineering degree
- Master or PhD Engineering degree preferred
Creo Elements/Pro (Computer Aided Design Software)
Computer Aided Three Dimensional Interactive Application (Catia)
Ptc Creo Elements/Pro
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 538831
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Resourcing is a member of a family of staffing companies owned by parent Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., based in Tokyo Japan. Advantage Resourcing has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK and Sydney, Australia. The Advantage Resourcing service delivery model is “local market focus”, meaning that Advantage Resourcing learns client requirements for primary skill sets in every local market we serve.
View the full profile
Through our local market intelligence, we acquire resumes, screen and qualify candidates and prepare to deliver talent and solutions to our clients locally. Because of our vast global network, we also service clients who live and work in multiple geographies and countries as needed. It is not uncommon for Advantage Resourcing to manage human resource and staffing solutions for one client in multiple cities, states, and even countries. We are able to find the perfect candidate for a job one mile away, but we can respond to our clients needs whether they be 400 or 4,000 miles away while managing all of the international employment challenges, such as immigration and worker mobility issues, cultural anomalies, and currency conversions.