To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Digital Performance Manager
JLL • Chicago, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Experience and expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Innate ability to turn data into insights, to test and iteratively improve upon desired outcomes
- Experience in reporting out, up and across to share project details, strategies and lessons learned
- Strategic experience with analytics and marketing automation (Eloqua a plus)
- Experience testing headlines, email subject lines, calls to action, layouts, etc. to increase readership, click-through rates and conversions
- Strong team collaboration and consensus-building skills
- Self-motivated, able to set priorities and work autonomously
- Ability to effectively manage projects, both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Target and/or Analytics a plus
- Insatiable appetite for lifelong learning, professional development
- Work closely with marketing and business partners to understand their goals and advise on meaningful measurement strategies to define “success”
- Report digital marketing objectives, KPIs and successes/failures to marketing partners and leadership – including strategic assessments aimed to improve future results
- Serve as the internal campaign/content analysis and reporting expert for JLL Americas, share best practices with team members, marketing partners and leadership to improve baseline understanding and performance across the board
- Partner with fellow digital and content strategists, and business and marketing partners, to share lessons learned; share best practices
- Display excellent leadership and people management skills; focus on mentoring and upskilling junior team members and marketing partners
- Act as a steward for defined reporting, testing and analytics best practices, as well as documentation around them
- Develop and continuously tweak template reports and reporting dashboards for various campaigns and content types
- Regularly check in on performance analytics to identify anomalies and react
- Regularly review top JLL site pages to ensure they’re performing as intended, test and implement regular improvements to achieve goals
- Always advocate for the external audience over internal stakeholders
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.