Application Development Project Manager/LeadCompensation:
$100000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
Salesforce CRM Manager – Arlington, VA
The Salesforce CRM Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce platform administration, development, and data quality and is responsible for ensuring that the configuration and related internal customer support serves the organization’s needs. Responsibilities may include supervising staff and managed services teams to ensure that solutions fulfill customer requirements and are delivered in accordance to the established schedule.
• Lead complex software implementations with customized criteria tailored for the needs of the revenue operations department
• Build scalable infrastructure and utilize the latest software tools
• Evaluate new technologies, review RFPs from vendors, and identify necessary system advancements or additions
• Manage the design, implementation, and support of the company’s ERP systems and data architecture.
• Own the delivery and management of the prioritized roadmap for technology enhancements related to the Salesforce ecosystem, ensuring overall alignment with Company strategy and vision.
• Plan and manage application projects, overseeing requirements gathering, business process mapping, system selection and all technical aspects of the implementation.
• Develop and maintain custom applications and integrations between Salesforce and both upstream and downstream business systems.
• Manage the end-to-end application development life cycle from technical design to development, testing, deployment, and post-live support.
• Evaluate emerging technologies to support evolving business and capabilities requirements.
• Analyze existing processes and make recommendations to streamline processes within the CRM ecosystem.
• Provide thought leadership to business stakeholders in understanding emerging technologies.
• Work with various stakeholders to align data architecture in support of stakeholder reporting requirements.
• Manage vendor relationships and ensure contract deliverables and SLA’s are attained.
• Oversee Salesforce administrative and operational support team.
• Minimum of 5 years hands experience with Salesforce Classic – preferably multiple end-to-end implementation.
• Best practices implementation of workflows, validations, triggers, etc.
• Strong working knowledge of API, Web Service Calls, e-mail integrations, etc.
• Experience with Service Cloud
• Experience with Lightning upgrade a plus
• Business analysis skills to review, audit, and improve business processes and utilization of internal systems
• Experience with structured SDLC including user acceptance testing and release management
• Project management skills to prioritize initiatives, control scope, and deliver on time
• Experience with Salesforce-to-Dynamics GP integration tools.
• Experience in an Agile Scrum environment
• 1-3 years management experience a plus
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Business Process Mapping