To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Queens, NY
- Restaurant Division
- Phone: 631-424-6982
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant Multi-Unit Managers
EJ Total Staffing • Queens, NY
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1. Multi-Unit Managers
Currently looking for Multi-Unit General Managers for opportunities in the Queens area. Interested candidates should have experience working as a Restaurant General Manager and be passionate about the hospitality industry.
Responsibilities of the Multi-Unit General Manager
· Deliver revenues and profits by developing, marketing, financing, and providing appealing restaurant service; managing staff.
· Establish restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
· Meet restaurant financial objectives by developing financing; establishing banking relationships; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
· Attract patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
· Control purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
· Maintain operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
· Maintain patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
· Accomplish restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Maintain safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Accomplish company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements of the Multi-Unit General Manager
· Restaurant Management experience
· Experience in Cost Accounting, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, and Quality Focus
· Professional written and verbal communication skills
· Strong Customer Focus
· Local to the Queens, NY area
· Strong leadership skills
· Drive for success and the desire and ability to achieve high standards in all areas of restaurant operations
Compensation for the Restaurant General Manager
The starting annual salary for this position is $65,000 - $70,000
- Foster Teamwork
- Giving Feedback
- Customer Service
- Energy Level