Senior Program Manager
Job # 3206
We are hiring a Senior Program Manager with experience in antennas and/or RF design and measurements, precision motion control or microwave technology is highly desired. This individual should be smart, energetic, and passionate with skills in the management of a portfolio of programs ranging in size from $50k to $10M, including full responsibility for the programs financial management and earned value techniques. You should have proven experience working in a high tech environment developing innovative solutions to solve customer’s needs.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Manage a portfolio of complex engineering projects and ensure financial, technical and schedule objectives are met or exceeded.
- Must be able to plan and direct execution of all design, integration, installation and sell-off efforts of the program and monitor and report on progress.
- Provide detailed technical oversight of multi-disciplinary engineering efforts during the analysis, design, development, implementation, operation and maintenance of precision RF measurement systems.
- Review and manage the work of assigned staff with emphasis on making the proper technical judgments to meet the business objectives.
- Prepare and present status and technical presentations to customers and company management.
- Perform financial analysis and projections of projects on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and coordinate resources within the organization to realize project goals.
- Risk management - Identification of risk elements and implement mitigation strategies.
- Participate in proposal efforts to address new opportunities.
- This effort includes determination of the win strategy, identification of customer requirements, development of the technical solutions, and creation of the cost estimates and pricing.
- Occasional domestic and international travel, approximately 10%.
Our client builds and support some of the world’s most sophisticated and fascinating antenna and radar equipment in the world.
Fantastic location, where the weather is GREAT year-round, and the cultural and recreational activities are endless. The cost of living is also very reasonable
Excellent Salary and benefits also.
US Citizenship (they are a defense contractor so all candidates must be eligible to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.)
8+ years of program management experience, coupled with a Bachelor's Degree in either Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, OR Master's Degree with 4+ years of management experience
- Experience with precision motion control, antenna and/or RF design and measurements is highly desirable.
- Experience with Aerospace development programs and knowledge of DoD procurement practices is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.