You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Information Security Risk Analyst - Taguig City, NCR
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Managing Quality management systems (QMS), metrics, KPI, continuous improvement, customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance to the business agreement, policies, procedures, & regulations along with ability to map controls and compliance requirements
- Identify process and security gaps, recommend improvements, and assist to implement corrective action
- Identify required process improvements to proactively address risks/vulnerabilities/threats
- Perform and manage Control/Risk Assessment and remediation of identified findings as per process documents
- Maintain current knowledge on quality management and information security topics and their applicability program requirements
- Serves as POC (Point of Contact) in lead’s absence
- Create executive summaries with recommendations & direction regarding remediation efforts and disposition of the third party
- Communicate professionally with stakeholders/end users through multiple communication
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Bachelor's degree or higher level of education
- 5+ years of Information security experience
- Experience on managing Quality management systems (QMS), metrics, KPI, continuous improvement, customer satisfaction
- Experience with ISO9001 (QMS), ISO27001 (ISMS), ISO31000 (risk management), ISO 22301 (BCMS), ISO20K (ITSM), CMMI implementation and technical know-how (Gap Analysis, Risk Assessment, SOA, Implementation, internal audits etc.) - at least 2 - 4 cycles
- Auditing skills and the ability to manage risk assessments / projects independently
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good presentation skills particularly ability to present technology elements in manner personnel can follow and act
- ISO9001 and ISO27001 Lead Implementer or Lead Assessor Certified
- ISO9001, ISO 27001, ISO 31000, IS020K, CISA, CMMI
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.
- Business Process Improvement
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Customer Satisfaction
- Gap Analysis
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2123490
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.