To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jackson, MN 56143
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Pro Staff • Jackson, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
Admin - Clerical
Pro Staff has an exciting opportunity for a Shipping Clerk to join our team on 2nd shift! As the Shipping Clerk you will be responsible for working closely with inventory to verify and keep accurate records to incoming and outgoing materials as well as accurately prepare materials to be shipped and determine appropriate method of shipment.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Affixes shipping labels on packages or pallets to be shipped.
- Shrink wrap pallets to be shipped.
- Posts weights and shipping charges.
- Unpacks/unloads and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Routes items to departments.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Compares items packed with customer's order and other identifying data
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months to 1 year of inventory experience or experience as a material handler
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- A strong attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Job ID: 365986
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.