Retail Office Manager
The primary function of an Office Manager is to ensure customers are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner, with orders being processed accurately and efficiently. Other duties of the Office Manager include, but are not limited to: maintaining office operations in keeping with Bob's requirements, supervising, coaching and developing office and café staff, following and enforcing cash handling procedures, creating and submitting required reports, and partnering with Store Management and Human Resources to ensure proper procedures are followed.
"No phony sales, no phony gimmicks, just everyday low prices and value!
We call it the Bob's Way because no one does it better!" - Bob Kaufman Founder and President Emeritus
At Bob's we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth we offer a fun and team oriented work environment and great benefits!
The Benefits and Perks
- Feeling under the weather, we've got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance - Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan - Generous Company match!
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and your Birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
- Need a pay advance? Take advantage of Bob's Bail Out Program
- Have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob's Helping Hand Program. Bob's cares and is here to help
- And much more!
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob's Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
- Responsible for overall success and operations of the retail office and cafe;
- Monitor and minimize operational costs to maintain store expenses within or better than budget guidelines;
- Effectively communicate and carry out corporate objectives with office team;
- Create a positive environment that exemplifies the Bob's Way of doing business and fosters creativity, honesty, integrity and outstanding customer service;
- Motivate, coach and develop office teams to improve key performance areas via constant interaction and communications;
- Guide activities to encourage sales support and customer service;
- Develop strong relationships through open communication and effective leadership;
- Ensure Company policies are being followed and adhered to;
- Maintain sound interpersonal relations with customers and employees;
- Must apply good human resources practices in motivating, managing and coaching office team; and must manage within and adhere to Company policies.
Ensure Financial Integrity