ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions and is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille.
The People Team at ezCater is looking to bring on a HRIS Administrator to oversee the HRIS system functionality, including: data integrity, reporting, analytics, business processes, data security and employee engagement with the system. The role will also support some HR Generalist work, including: creating tracking systems, monitoring trends and assisting the People Partner team with managing people data. If you are looking to streamline system processes, maintain system integrity and interact with our energetic employee-base, this is the role for you. It's an exciting opportunity for an administrative professional to dive in and help skyrocket the hyper growth of a $1B company through the support of its most valuable assets: it's employees.
Reporting to our VP of People, Culture & DEI, you will be:
* A level-headed, conscientious contributor who understands and respects confidential employee and company information.
* A curious and agile HRIS SME who is looking to grow within the broader People Team.
* An empathetic people professional who seeks to serve the people who work with them.
* A business-enabling HRIS SME who partners with our People Team to continue to support employees through proactively addressing system issues.
* A creative, warm People Team member with exceedingly high emotional intelligence, including global and cultural awareness.
* Willing and able to build the plane while flying it.
* A clear, intentional and visible partner in our culture of decency, empowerment, and beyond helpfulness.
* A true collaborative partner to our People Team (and all ezCater team leaders) in bringing holistic thinking and action to all of our work
What you'll do:
* Be a beacon of our culture
* Collaborating with HR managers and other stakeholders to determine HRIS needs.
* Analyzing HRIS performance metrics and resolving system issues.
* Creating user accounts, managing access, and updating employee information.
* Performing system upgrades, as well as providing training and technical support.
* Developing and implementing new processes and systems for efficient HR management.
* Optimizing HRIS processes, integrating new software, and performing diagnostic tests.
* Maintaining databases, analyzing data, ensuring data integrity, and running queries.
* Recording and securely storing HR metrics, including attendance and employee performance data.
* Auditing HR processes and documents, including payroll administration, staff turnover, hiring, and termination of service, when required.
* Tracking and implementing technological advancements in the field of HRIS.
* Creating tracking systems for People data outside of the HRIS system.
* Proactively connect the dots and people where needed
* Partner with other People Team functions to maintain appropriate record retention and annual reporting
* Support the continuous improvement of the new hire & onboarding processes
* Partner with People Team to ensure consistency in documentation, standards and processes
* Be aware of compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment in all decision making
* Influence practices to increase employee engagement and satisfaction
* May perform other duties as assigned
* Experience with the UKG (Ulti) and/ or Kronos systems.
* Experience in a field where you were responsible for handling confidential information
* Knowledge of Federal and State laws (DOL, EEO, ADA, FMLA, etc.), practices and procedure.
* HR Generalist background preferred
* HR Certification or education are a bonus
* High level of comfort in Google suite, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and UltiPro HRIS
* Strong customer service communication skills
* Strong documentation skills
* Experience writing business appropriate communication for broad audiences
* Broader HR or senior administrative background is ideal
The national cash compensation range for this role is $72,000 - $90,000* per year.
* Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What you'll get from us:
You'll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You'll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life - of any age - who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you'll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you'll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you're in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes