To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Corpus Christi, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Product Review Engineer 4
Volt • Corpus Christi, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking a Product Review Engineer 4 for our Client in Corpus Christi, TX.
Required: Must have Active US Government Security Clearance
- Applies broad knowledge of engineering principles.
- Assesses and resolves product/process issues through the product lifecycle.
- Leads research of technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by customer and designs interim and final engineering solutions.
- Leads others to analyze, conduct root cause analysis and develop dispositions for non-conformances.
- Develops and implements product/process improvements.
- Uses innovative approaches and unique applications to address complex nonconforming conditions and to detect deviations.
- Analyzes reported problems for potential safety issues; recommends and manages complex resolution.
- Represents the engineering community in the repair and overhaul environment.
- Develops customer correspondence for continued safe operation and maintenance of equipment. Works with product repair teams and accident investigation or support teams.
- Leads the design of interim structural repairs and conducts static strength analysis.
- Develops and leads non-destructive test procedures, tools and standards.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience.
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.