A top-tier MEP Engineering company, providing building-focused MEP Engineering services to a variety of Commercial, Industrial, University, Mixed-Use, Multi-Family, Government, Institutional and Healthcare Clients throughout the U.S.
As a Mechanical Engineer, this individual will be involved with their Property & Buildings Mechanical team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for design and production of documents: heating, ventilation and air-conditioning(HVAC) systems, boiler and chiller plants, plumbing systems, fluid distribution systems, etc.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design of HVAC systems, building automation systems, plumbing systems and fire suppression systems
- Prepare design calculations
- Project specification writing
- Coordinate and verfication of project deliverables
- Survery and study building mechanical equipment and systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- 5+ year's of experience with Mechanical Building Systems with Project Management experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Proficient in Trane Trace/load estimation software
- Revit proficient
- Working knowledge of ASHRAE based calculations
- Strong understanding of DDC controls and controls design and operation
Thiis company offers their employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers, providing excellent opportunities for advancement, great compensation and beneftis package as well.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated resume or reach-out to Sam Derynck at
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Mechanical Engineer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with 8+ years' of experience with HVAC design for built environment
P.E. License is a MUST
Ability to manage projects, clients and a team of engineers
Proficiency in AutoCad and Revit
Must have a working knowledge of building energy and green codes
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Building Automation Systems