URL blocked - click to applythe nation’s largest baking company because of its laser-like focus on providing the best quality, freshest baked goods at a great value to customers., is currently seeking a HR Generalist for a 3 month temporary position. The position is located in Bellevue, NE.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay Rate: $25.00- $33.00/Hour
HR professional with Generalist background and Labor Relations experience – candidates should have experience supporting employees in a manufacturing environment. The HR Generalist will be responsible for assisting with the general day to day HR support in a union and/or non-union environment with a primary focus on developing relationships, resolving conflicts, maintaining compliance, disseminating policy and procedures and maintaining records.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Performance Management: including working with Associate’s managers to determine the appropriate course of action with regard to performance, safety or attendance concerns. Conduct coaching sessions with supervision and associates.
- Policy Management: including administering/interpreting company Policies and representing the organization in personnel and employment law compliance related investigations and hearings. Associate Training & Development: conducting new hire orientation sessions and other HR-related management development training sessions.
- Talent Selection: Guide the successful attraction and pipelining of key talent for BBU by managing open positions through the full recruitment life cycle for exempt, non-exempt and hourly level positions. Provide support in all areas of associate and labor relations (as applicable). Establishes, fosters and maintains effective working relationships. Handles issues, grievances and works effectively with a union representative to cultivate a positive work environment (if applicable). Maintain appropriate records/files. Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of associates, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Other responsibilities as assigned.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
Ability to maintain confidentiality. Exceptional attention to detail. Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment. Analyzes situations by gathering and organizing all relevant information. Must be able to manage multiple priorities, strong problem-solving capabilities and the desire to work with people in a fast-paced environment; applies a diplomatic approach to negotiate and communicate ideas. Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
Education and Work History: Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field. Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Human Relations within a manufacturing or sales environment preferred. Prior experience in a union environment preferred. Proficient computer skills with a variety of software programs required
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply ), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply