Sr. Sales Intelligence Manager
Looking to join a company in the midst of a digital transformation where the consumer is king and talent, technology and data are our greatest resources? Keep reading to see if this opportunity is of interest to you!
The Sr. Sales Intelligence Manager will work directly with sales leaders, functional stakeholders and department executives to deliver business intelligence solutions.
A day in the life
- Act as data steward, ensuring the quality of data assets to enable critical reporting, analytics and insights to be delivered
- Support our data and business intelligence technology strategy providing key inputs to enable the our long term roadmap for scalable, integrated infrastructure
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase the efficiencies of both business stakeholders and sales teams
- Analyze business performance on a daily basis to identify issues/opportunities that are highlighted by the data, and then work with the various cross-functional teams to address those issues and opportunities
- Partner with Sales and Business Operations leadership to effectively capture requirements for decision making tools/applications, and then manage the design/build/UAT/Delivery cycle to effectively meet timelines
- Run ad-hoc analyses and special initiatives, working with large data sets to assess business performance and inform business decisions
- Help build, maintain, and report on complex sales, financial and analytical data models
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify new reporting and data requirements, document requirements, build reports and coordinate with IT and other stakeholders to provide the necessary data points
- Investigate anomalies in reporting data, and assist in any clean up or communication required as a result
- Provide thought leadership telling the story behind the numbers
What we need from you
The Sr. Sales Intelligence Manager will be measured on the following deliverables:
5+ years’ experience with in-depth sales operations analytics, business intelligence, finance, statistics, mathematics experience
Technically savvy - Proficiency with SQL, ETL technologies, Power BI, Tableau, QlikView and other platforms
Excel proficiency including experience with data manipulations – Lookups, PivotTables, External Data Connections
System Implementation / Strategic Thinking - Experience working with senior stakeholders in automating and implementing new systems and processes, as well as driving the strategic optimization to improve workflow processes
Strong Communicator- Excellent spoken and written communications as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
Problem-Solving- Ability to think through complex problems, determine proper analytical processes and procedures, independently derive conclusions and present results to the team
Process Improvements (Business)