About this Opportunity
The Graphic Designer will be a member of the Marketing & Communications team and will provide creative graphic and digital design services for internal clients in the Marketing & Communications department.
What You'll Do
Provide graphic design services (e.g. PDFs, brochures, charts, infographics, digital channel assets) to the Marketing & Communications team, and other business partners, as needed.
Sound Like You?
- Collaborate with M&C team members to produce digital design solutions for a variety of uses: websites, social media graphics, digital advertising, virtual event landing pages, email templates and multimedia content development.
- Serve as a brand steward, helping ensure the integrity of the DTCC identity through their work and by policing reviewing the work of internal and external partners and agencies
- Partner with the Digital Marketing team to convey messages or concepts, and build UX / UI designs for digital channels
- Provide updates to existing collateral (using the Adobe Creative suite of programs)
- Build brochures, white papers and factsheets
- Build graphs, promotional graphics, charts and infographics, digital and print ads; photo retouching
- Build on-brand templates in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Maintain and update the content of the Brand Resource Center SharePoint site
- Aligns risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to supervise and mitigate risk; raises issues appropriately
- 3+ experience in graphic design and/or digital UX design preferred
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred
- Computer proficiency, including the core Adobe Creative Suite of programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office and PowerPoint (required) and Adobe After Effects (or other video editing software)
- Solid understanding of the foundations of User experience (UX) theory (required)
- Experience with UX design practices, tools and prototyping platforms (eg Invision) (required)
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
The Chief Client Office (CCO) is focused on providing a consistent Client Experience across all business lines and geographies, enabling enhanced Client Satisfaction, Revenue Growth and Business Line Success. The CCO function includes Sales, Partners, Relationship Management, Integration, Marketing & Communications and Sales Analytics & Operations.
The Marketing & Communications team enhances the image and reputation of the DTCC brand and drives the growth of its businesses by creating integrated outreach programs to disseminate company news and information in communication strategies aligned with key corporate and business goals targeted to internal and external stakeholders globally.
- Digital Marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Photoshop