To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
PO Box 16052
Reading, PA 19612
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part time Customer Service Representative-Patient Access Center
Reading Hospital • Reading, PA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for supporting Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) operations and providing excellent customer service.
The Access Center Representative will communicate with both internal and external customers via a multi-line phone system, and enter data in an Electronic Medical Record system.
- Answering patient phone calls and scheduling appointments
- Registering patients
- Offering assistance
- Resolving patient concerns.
*High School Diploma or GED
Experience and Skills Required skills:
- Customer service experience
- Computer data entry experience, MS Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Typing (35 WPM)
- Ability to navigate multiple areas of reference materials (e.g., computer drives, internet, excel spreadsheets)