To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mendota, IL 61342
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales • Mendota, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of innovative water management products and drainage solutions. ADS operates a global network of 61 manufacturing plants and 29 distribution centers through our 3,800 employee team members.
Why choose ADS? We seek out the best talent and provide you with resources for career development, support and the chance to lead something big. We offer tremendous opportunity for individuals who want to advance in the industry through innovation and leadership. Choosing a career with ADS means joining a great company and being part of a great family.
Find out more by visiting us at http://www.ads-pipe.com/en/contact/ads_careers.asp.
The Janitor is responsible for the day to day custodial work in offices, industrial areas and other building interiors. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a safe working environment that includes the consistent use of Personal Protection Equipment to ensure your safety
- Vacuums, sweeps, scrubs and mops floors
- Dusts offices as well as washing walls and cleaning ceilings
- Ensures the overall cleanliness of the facility
- This is a part-time position and the expected work hours are 20 hours a week, Monday – Friday
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Time management
- Energetic and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn new skills
- Team oriented
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- This position requires full range of body motion on a daily basis including twisting, bending, reaching, sitting and squatting
- Ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in temperature extremes
- Employee must be able to lift 50 pounds