Accounting Lead Analyst
Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
6 month position; paying $30.00 per hour.
The Analyst is responsible for performing professional accounting work involving reporting and analysis of the client Logistics Center to provide management with timely and accurate financial information that aids in decision-making.
Making what matters work with our client takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Own all financial aspects of ELC.
- Perform actuals, forecast and profit plan analysis and reporting including
- Preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Interpret financial information for all levels of the organization
- Establish and maintain internal controls to comply with corporate financial policies
- Participate and/or lead special projects/process improvements to help drive
- Efficiencies in the finance and materials organizations
- Assist with audit requests from internal and external auditors
- Develop management reports on actual and projected performance
- Lead ELC annual physical inventory
- Develop analysis for ad hoc requests
- Performance metrics and cost our reporting
- Establish strong relationships with materials and finance teams
- Support regional materials organization initiative
- Minimum three (3) years of professional accounting and/or finance experience
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within
- 50 miles of (LOCATION) to be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, with close attention to detail and a drive for results
- Oracle, SAP, and/or HFM experience
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
Use Statistical Method